ICA is currently seeking a Greek language Instructor. Preferably, the candidate should have at least two years’ experience teaching the target language in a proficiency-oriented environment to adult students on an intensive basis. This position is an hourly position in ICA’s facility in Arlington, Virginia.
- Period of Performance: 1/8/2018 – 2/5/2018
- Training Days: Monday – Friday
- Total Hours: 100
- Preferred Training Time: TBD
- Number of Students: 1
- Training program will include homework activities and should focus on developing the language skills such as: Speaking, Listening, Reading, Writing, Vocabulary, Grammar, Pronunciation, and Culture
- Two years of full-time experience teaching adult students
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- Native Speaker
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
OPEN UNTIL FILLED — EEO/AA