ICA is currently seeking a Turkish Instructor. Preferably, the candidate should have at least two years’ experience teaching the target language in a proficiency-oriented environment to adult students on an intensive basis. This position is an hourly position in ICA’s facility in Arlington, Virginia.
- Period of Performance: 4/23/18-6/7/2019
- Training Days: Monday – Friday
- Total Hours: TBD
- Preferred Training Time: TBD
- Number of Students: 1
- Training program will include homework activities and should focus on developing the language skills such as: Speaking, Listening, Reading, Writing, Vocabulary, Grammar, Pronunciation, and Culture
- Student will train six contact hours a day. Contact hours may consist of either directing learning activities or facilitating semi-autonomous lessons. Generally, no more than two hours of semi-autonomous training per day is allowed. A lunch break of at least 30 minutes is required no later than two hours before the end of the instructional day.
- One hour of preparation is required for every three hours of formal full-time instruction and will be compensated at the agreed upon instructional rate. The instructors must perform these duties within the vendor’s premises.
- Two years of full-time experience teaching adult students
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- Native Speaker
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
OPEN UNTIL FILLED — EEO/AA
ICA is proud to be an equal opportunity employer for protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.